Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have dishwasher wheel part WP8268743. How do I install?

Customer Question
Have dishwasher wheel part...

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kenmore(###) ###-####901

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the part. Can I remove the part on the end of the basket to slide in and install?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You have to use a flat head screwdriver to pry on the inside of the rail behind the end cap so you can pull the entire top rack out and replace this wheel assembly. Below is a video that shows you how to do this process which should make it very easy to understand what I'm talking about.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?