Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced dual element and switch on jenn air jed8430 adb…

Customer Question
I replaced dual element...

I replaced dual element and switch on jenn air jed8430 adb cooktop and it still don`t work. When I turn on the the temperature indicating light comes on right away without any heat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in 2004

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model jed8430adb.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have replaced 2 other switches and 2 small elements since I bought the unit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You have a faulty /bad infinite burner switch .

And it will need to be replaced.

Which burner is the issue on ? Left front ,right rear ETC!