Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to contact TZupplies. need a phone number. Thank…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to contact TZupplies. need a phone number. Thank You Dick Martin

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yeaterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I got you web site from TZ supplies, but need a phone #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

This is the Web Site Just Answer ,on the DIY appliance repair category .

This site has nothing to do with any other web site .

I think you may have the wrong web site.