Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag dishwasher has not lights showing and will not

Customer Question
Maytag dishwasher has...

Maytag dishwasher has not lights showing and will not function. have checked power and that is ok..

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I have manuel, but can find no model #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If nothing works at all double check the power connection to the unit itself. Remove the bottom panel on the unit and remove the small electrical cover and check the connections there make sure nothing is loose or burned up on the wire nuts. If there is 120 volts there and you still get nothing at the touchpanel then check the door switch and see if that is working or burned out. If that is good then you have a bad main control board. You can try to reset it by closing the door and pressing any 3 buttons in order 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3 within 8 secs. If it does nothing then get me the model number off the frame egde when you open the door and I can link you the part you will need.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!