Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the motor to the vane and all the wiring going to…

Customer Question
I replaced the motor...

I replaced the motor to the vane and all the wiring going to it but I still get the error code if 7E

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes it says bad vane motor or clogged , but no clogged and like I said replaced the whole thing including sensors

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes , I did it already but same 7E code

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is my next step ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
What is my next step?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Anyone there ??
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?