Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have moved houses and my Bosh washing machine isn't

Customer Question
Hi We have moved...

Hi We have moved houses and my Bosh washing machine isn't working after we connected all

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

One sec I will check guessing about 5 to 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bosh Maxx 1000 WFO2060

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My father in law is a plumber but we cant get it to work - it takes water but the drum turns for 5 seconds then it stops

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are any error codes coming up on the display?

no code error

Does it stay on the same time on the display, but just does not rotate?