Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge profile stove top keeps blinking lid temp. I left a…

Customer Question
My ge profile stove...

My ge profile stove top keeps blinking lid temp. I left a pan ona burner way too long and it has cooled down now, but still keeps blinking

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 14 years old. And all I have for model is profile as the contractor did not leave the paperwork

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if I can help it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can’t think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?