Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer is running but there isn't any heat and is not

Customer Question
My dryer is running...

My dryer is running but there isn't any heat and is not drying my laundry

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its about 3 years old and the front on the dryer say ecodry ventsensor steam moisture sensor where would I find more information

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its an easy trouble shoot then yes otherwise no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

About 2 years ago I had the same problem with this machine and had to have a heat sensor replaced I believe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit when you open the door?