Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I remove the large glass shelf on top of the two

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the large glass shelf on top of the two drawers?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Tea was spilled and run under the glass and on top of the support arm. I need to get the glass out to clean.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing comes to mind. Thanks for asking.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Anytime John, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Anytime John
Anytime John, Home Appliance Technician
Hi. Can you please provide the make and model number of the unit so I can see what we're dealing with? This should be on a sticker on the top or sides of the inside of the refrigerator compartment.
I'm good. My brother told me how. He has had one for some time. Thanks anyway.