Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to reset KENMORE RANGE MODEL 790.96009604?

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?
How do you complete a hard reset?
We had to unplug tge range b/c it won't stop beeping & flashing error code CF00.
Ok just one moment please
Your sure it says cf00?
CE00 flashes on the clock panel along with constant beeping. We already replaced the oven elrment from the self cleaning procedure burned out.
How do we reset the oven do we can use the oven portion of the stove. The top surface works.
The reset is just unplugging for 5 minutes. Let me dig a little deeper to see if there is anything else you can do. One moment please.

so​ I am not showing anything on a CE error of any kind. The only thing I can think of is that its control error. Are you sure you put the correct part in on your unit? The correct way?

The electrician purchase the part number by the model number & installed the element but the oven won't turn on due to the flashing code & constant beeping. I will have to get the electrician back out.

the only thing that is making sense is that the control board is not reading the new element as it should. Something is certainly off here and may require the tech to come back out sadly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thanks for the help.

You are very welcome.