Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have thermador build in oven model SMW272 i need hinges…

Customer Question
I have thermador build...

I have thermador build in oven model SMW272 i need hinges and gascket also reley for bake regime,because on bake it's hits only up to 250degree.i was told no more parts avialeble

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Thermador SMW272

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i need also repeirman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

unfortunately parts are just no longer made.