Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

H Peal. About 6 weeks or longer. It depends on what is wrong…

Customer Question
About 6 weeks or...

About 6 weeks or longer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what is wrong with it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a Model WDT72PADE1 built in when we run it on any cycle it starts it fills runs for a few minutes water goes out and refills the stops

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check to see if the dishwasher is actually filling up all the way with water. It should be across the basin when full. Secondly make sure the filter is clean in the unit, if that is dirty the unit can not wash properly and will not be able to break down the packets. Also check the wash arm ports for any blockages in the small port holes. Now if the filter is all clean and the water level is good then that leaves the wash pump assembly. They had a ton of issues with the wash pump on that unit. Sometimes they run too slow or not at all, then nothing gets washed and the packets of soap lay in the bottom undissolved since there really is no wash action going on in the unit. Here is a link to a new wash pump assembly as 99% of the time with that issue this is the actual problem. If it is under a year old or just at a year it should be covered under warranty so you may want to call for warranty service.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!