Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i remove a kenmore model 721 microwave. It is about…

Customer Question
How do i remove...

How do i remove a kenmore model 721 microwave

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do i just loosen the screws on the bottom of the cabinet above the microwave,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You just have to remove the screws above the unit in the cabinet to drop it down and lift it off the back plate to get it out. If it is an over the range unit do this at my video link...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,