Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Flapper is loose in refrigerator door causing ice buildup on…

Customer Question
Flapper is loose in...

Flapper is loose in refrigerator door causing ice buildup on bottom of ice maker how do I fix it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirlpool side by side @ 6years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Gonna try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to get to the flapper and fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?