Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the cost of this service? TY I'll keep it in mind.

Customer Question
What is the cost...

What is the cost of this service?

Contractor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok TY I'll keep it in mind

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bosch Vision 5oo dryer WTVC6530UC/10 101 i min on the timer lasts about 40 min or so Yes I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just sent the model 13 yrs appx

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have replaced the drum bushings and bearings last year due to noise. Complete clean and blow out. Other than that it works perfetly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No. I have a service tech coming so if you would refund I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Geoff

I will send your deposit in for a refund posthaste, thank you.