Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Got a viking dual built in oven lower oven elements does…

Customer Question
got a viking dual built...
got a viking dual built in oven lower oven elements does nothing except the lights they work. upper oven elements work but the lights dont work. turn upper oven on and here the click from board. turn lower oven on and NO click. Model #: VEDO205-SS SERIAL #: B07270105890
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

I see you requested me but unfortunately I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

COOL
John, Home Appliance Technician