Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I CONTACT MAYTAG 3 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE RECEIVE NOT ANSWEER.

Customer Question
I CONTACT MAYTAG 3...

I CONTACT MAYTAG 3 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE RECEIVE NOT ANSWEER. I BOUGH A MAYTAG REFRIGERATOR THAT DO NOT WORK----COLD IS NOT WORKING.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL##MFX2876DRM02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SERIAL#K61605997 NO BUT I WANT TO KNOW IS THE WARRANTY STILL COVERS THE REPAIRING

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO I JUST NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WARRANTY AND I NEED THE FRIDGE REPAIR

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This web site is a DIY appliance repair web site .

This site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture.

But I can assist you on your warranty question.

When was the unit purchased?

THIS WEEK

Well then yes the unit is still under warranty it has a 1 year warranty from the manufacture.

I NEED A TECHNICIAN TO COME AND FIX IT

that is if you purchased it first hand and not from another person.

Ok for in warranty service you will need to contact Maytag!

I have nothing to do with Maytag as stated earlier.

How did you contact them 3 days ago did you call them ?

HAVE A TECHNICIAN COME AND SERVE THE REFRIGERATOR

Again You will need to contact Maytag .

This web site does not have in field service tech this web site is only a DIY appliance repair site.

How did you try to contact Maytag 3 days ago!

THEN YOU CA NOT ASSIST ME------MAJ VARGAS

This is Maytag info .

CONTACT MAYTAG CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP WITH SCHEDULING, RESCHEDULING OR CANCELING SERVICE APPOINTMENTS.
1-***-***-**** MON-FRI 8AM-8PM (EST)