Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch EcoSense and the code E:15 is coming up? I…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch EcoSense and the code E:15 is coming up?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't see a model no on it, it's about 4 years old used at an office

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure, I'd like to know what the code means Then I may need a technician, if we can't fix it here

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I'm just looking to see what the E:15 means and how to correct it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete model off the tag on the frame edge?