Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why doesn't the wash cycle work on my washing machine?

Customer Question
Why doesn't the wash cycle...
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Whirlpool washing machine will not start. Cabrio model WTW7300DW0 Warning message F5 and E2
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Good morning. I see you requested a new expert. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

This F5 E2 error means your door latch assembly has failed. Try to unplug the washer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. Also, make sure the lid shuts properly. If that all checks good, you need to order and replace the door latch assembly under the top panel of the washer. The part number you need is W10810403 and it's about $80. Below is a link to the part you need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for latch assembly

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?