Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Are you here? My icemaker isnt performinng at all. Kitchen…

Customer Question
Are you here? Contractor's...

Are you here?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hello

Contractor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

My icemaker isnt performinng at all

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen aid. 12 years ol;d

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Wth help i willttry

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My wife is at home andn she is fairly knowledgable about our ice maket

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?