Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you take off the control panel on whirlpool

Customer Question
How do you take...

How do you take off the control panel on whirlpool wrf560seymoo?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The whirlpool refrigerator was 2013 model,the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Having problem finding out how to get to the front control panel and remove it,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.