Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does IH stand for on the dishwasher and how do I clear…

Customer Question
What does IH stand...

What does IH stand for on the dishwasher and how do I clear it?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model GDT580Smf6Es and how to run a diagnostic test?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dishwasher will not start the wash cycle, just shows IH where the minutes normally are.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
The 1H stands for a 1 hour delay

Did I loose you?

I fixed it, thanks.

ok Great glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.