Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an all in one machine and it keeps beeping (but it is…

Customer Question
I have an all...

I have an all in one machine and it keeps beeping (but it is running) Do you know what that could mean

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is new, started yesturday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what is wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model?