Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 20 yrs. experience with 25,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I need to find replacement parts for My LG Hom Bot.

Customer Question

JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: VR65704LVM DO NOT KNOW BOUGHT IT USED
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: IT IS A LG HOM BOT ROBOT FLOOR CLEANER
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: THE PARTS ARE MISSING OR NED TO BE REPLACED DO BEING WORN OUT
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THE ITEMS I NEED ARE , (1) CLEANING TOOL, (1) DUST BIN FILTER (2) ULTRA MICROFIBER MOP, (1) PET BRUSH
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

To get those you would have to call this number as some are not sold separately....(800)(###) ###-####/p>

Please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Did you get the number?