Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lg gas dryer model DLGX2502W turns on than shuts off before…

Customer Question
Lg gas dryer model...

Lg gas dryer model DLGX2502W turns on than shuts off before the burner turns on, it has been doing this for about a year, it always starts working and goes for month before it starts doing it again, i pulled the exhaust tube off at the rear and looked inside and its clear, and it does the same thing with the exhaust tube off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Around 8 years and thats all there is for the model # unless u want the s/n

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the cost

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you mean it shuts completely off within a minute or so?