Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My vacuum cleaner is getting hard to push what required to…

Customer Question
My vacuum cleaner is...

My vacuum cleaner is getting hard to push what required to fix the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Live mail

Contractor's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser

Contractor's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nil

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model?

shark navigator

Is the filter clean and the power brush engaged?

not satisfied cannot reach you for answers all you want to do is charge more shark by name and shark by nature
les munro
John, Home Appliance Technician