Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I buy an ignitor for one of my gas tops in

Customer Question
Where can I buy...

Where can I buy an ignitor for one of my gas cook tops in toronto

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a 6 year old maytag

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Mgr5750adw

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

First, the part number you need is 12400035. The part can be picked up at a local Sears Parts and Service Center in Toronto if needed.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.