Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an igloo household freezer. model number FRF705. It…

Customer Question
I have an igloo...

I have an igloo household freezer. model number FRF705. It stopped freezing. Lights turn on, but it is not running, or freezing.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

I don't know how to check the settings. Make is Igloo Model is FRF705-BLACK

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How can I fix it and get it freezing again?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

Only I unplugged it for 25 minutes, then plugged it back in, and it isn’t running, or getting cold.

ok ​so sadly what has happened is your main control board has failed and is going to need to be replaced. This part is located in the back.

Sadly I am not pulling up any parts for the model number you provided. Is this the full model number you are seeing?