Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a viking 940 and the black knob that turns the wheel…

Customer Question
I have a viking...

I have a viking 940 and the black knob that turns the wheel has broken. how can i get a new part?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only checked Joanns fabric store who used to carry viking. so now i am asking you....easier.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No..the piece is broken

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Please give me a moment to do some exploring

May I ask your Zipcode please

60538

I am in Australia and the Pfaff website will not allow a search of USA...

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls
Please enter your zip to find the nearest Dealer who will be able to make enquiries about the availability at the warehouse.... it will almost certainly be a special order as these will not be a standard accessory and stocked by a local store
It may also be that they are no longer available
In this event, it will be a long and rather painful search of Repairers who may have canibalised old machines

I shall opt out to allow another to take a look for you
Best Wishes