Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung refrigerator is not getting cold nor the freezer…

Customer Question
My Samsung refrigerator is...

My Samsung refrigerator is not getting cold nor the freezer what can I do

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 2 yrs model num RF28HDEDBSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if I don’t have to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t know what do you need to know, the ice maker has not worked a couple of months after purchase

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is anything running, compressor or fans or anything at all?