Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Matag bottom freezer refrigerator and the condenser…

Customer Question
I have a Matag...

I have a Matag bottom freezer refrigerator and the condenser fan is pulsating on ang off I have repaced the fan motor and the control board and still have the same issue

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Maytag model MBF2256KEB I am guessing 12 years old or so

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I believe i gave you all the info i have i could take a video if that would help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Which board did you replace, do you have the part number?

John, Home Appliance Technician