Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have OF on the Frigidaire freezer panel and cannot get the…

Customer Question
I have OF on the...
I have OF on the Frigidaire freezer panel and cannot get the freezer back on interior light is on
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The unit is in Demo mode, try this Press and hold Energy Saver and Freezer buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds and see if it works again, if not post me the model please.

Please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!