Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a service man to install my Zephyr Typhoon fan I just…

Customer Question
I need a service...

I need a service man to install my Zephyr Typhoon fan I just received.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just got the fan delivered

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am good at following instructions and do work around my house. Is that enough to install the fan?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/6/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This is a DIY appliance repair web site .

This site does not have in the field service techs to come to your home.

And the average ceiling fan is easy to replace.

So are you replacing a fan or is this a location as to where there was no fan before?

Where the new fan will need to have an electrical circuit run to it !

I have decided to install the product myself I do not need any advice at this time please refund my payment thank you

I as an Expert can not refund your money ,as an expert I never see your personal or billing information that is ALL done thru the Web site.

I have nothing to do with that.

You will need to contact the site Admin office .

What is the Admin's office number?

You will need to find that on the web site .

I do not work in A Just Answer office I`m a remote expert in even a different state then the Just Answer offices.

I just want a credit back to my charge account.

Again then you will need to contact Just Answer Administration office.

I cannot assist you with that at all !