Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven door won't close tightly. Its at least 10 years old…

Customer Question
My oven door won't...

My oven door won't close tightly

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its at least 10 years old and I can't stank on my head to get the make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I possibly can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The gasket seems to be in good shape

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?