Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have age model # jes1290sk01. I just up & died. Apparently…

Customer Question
I have age model...

I have age model # jes1290sk01. I just up & died. Apparently threw the breaker shutting down 1 wall in the kitchen but after reset everything came back on except the oven. PS mico/convection oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sorry GE model jes1290sk01, another 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I'm aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Have you tested the voltage to the outlet that the unit is plugged into to verify that it does in fact have voltage?

ok so if you have voltage to the unit outlet that it plugs into , and the unit is dead I have to suspect that the electronic control board has gone bad.

and will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

This is the control board right behind the keypad touch pad assembly.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thanks

Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.