Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Vegetables are spoiling much faster in hydrator than before.

Customer Question
Vegetables are spoiling much...

Vegetables are spoiling much faster in hydrator than before. are my settings incorrect?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I ask 2or3 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possilby

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?