Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My frontloader stopped working and I can't even turn it on.

Customer Question
My frontloader stopped working...

My frontloader stopped working and I can't even turn it on. The door is locked. I have checked if there is electricity going to the outlet , and there is. The washer is slightly over 3years

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is slightly over 3 yrs...Maxima X

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a single Mom, I can try if it is simple enough. I have to be walked through it , though

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its highly used

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit? Also does anything light up at all on the control console?

No , and I cannot open the door.
No , actually I would like my money back and refunded on my card, as I was told it was a 5$ deposit and now its 31 $ deposit and you are trying to offer me a 24$ phone call. I am going to call a professionall and have them come out.