Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE DDT595ssjoss, water doesn't drain out completely…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE DDT595ssjoss, water doesn't drain out completely leaving dirty water in bottom. no blockages, not a new install

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

DDT595SSJOSS, approx. 1 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you having similar issues with this model?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check the siphon gap next to your sink faucet, all dishwasher drain lines either go to a siphon gap next to the faucet or the trap/disposal port. The siphon gap is that small dome sitting next to your faucet. You need to remove the cap on it and then there will be a center piece that pops out or is round and unscrews to get in the middle of the siphon gap. Check that and see if you have a partial blockage in the siphon gap. If you do not have a siphon gap follow the drain line to where it connects to under the sink and check the end port for partial blockages both in the drain hose and at the trap or disposal port where it connects to. See link below for siphon gap checking. If you do not find anything let me know!

CLICK HERE

Please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!