Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung refrigerator and I need the inside water…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung refrigerator and I need the inside water dispenser cover. My model # is RF261BEAEWW

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 3 years old. RF261B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there any place in Cleveland Oh that carries this piece in stock?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can just order it right here or even from AMAZON or REPAIRCLINIC.COM.......CLICK HERE PART LINK I do not see anything in Ohio that would have it in stock.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!