Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kitchen Aid toaster, I don't think you need the…

Customer Question
I have a Kitchen...

I have a Kitchen Aid toaster, I don't think you need the model number, it is the over $300.00 one. I just read all the reviews on Amazon and most people love it, but mine takes 2 or 3 cycles to toast anything. From the beginning, it never toasted well. I guess I should have returned it. My daughter wants one and I told her it's not worth the money and I have told others not to bother buying one. Now I am thinking that mine was defected from the start. How canf I get my toaster tested and repaired? I ordered it using credit card bonus points, so I don't have a receipt.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My toaster is about 3 years old. KMT4203CA My toaster is in my house in NC. and I am not. I got the model number off of Amazon. My particular one might have had a different number but they look the same.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am willing to send it to someone to improve it toasting ability and spending money getting it repaired. It's just frustrsation to use and not worth keeping it on my counter.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a proline product and has a 5 year warranty, call this number and they will exchange it for you for FREE...1-***-***-****

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Great advice! I did not know that my toaster had a 5 year warranty. I called Kitchen Aid and I will be able to get a replacement toaster. Thank you

Great....All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician