Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung front loader washer stops when spinning/rinsing.

Customer Question
My Samsung front loader...

My Samsung front loader washer stops when spinning/rinsing. I checked and cleaned the filter did not find anything in the filter. Is there an other filter to check. How can I test the drain pump.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's eleven years old. Model # wf218ANB

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to know if maybe the drain pump has an obstruction or going out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you set it to drain/spin do you hear the pump running?