Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool cabrio fills then stops and stalls. WTW800DW,

Customer Question
My whirlpool cabrio fills...

My whirlpool cabrio fills then stops and stalls.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WTW800DW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bought July 2017

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sometimes LF appears in display mode, but hoses are fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Lf is a long fill.

When you say the washer stops and stalls do you still have lights illuminated on the console?

And are both HOT and COLD water supply hoses turned on to the washer?

I didn't say I could repair my appliance. I have a 10 year extended warranty from PC Richards. I just want to know if I am doing something wrong. My husband wonders if it is on a soak cycle, but soak light is not lit.
Yes lights are illuminated. The time starts at 47, then jumps to 52 or 55.
both hoses not turned on for cold wash.
Model number is; WTW8000DW2
No, I am not paying for a phome call. Can you please answer question
ARE you still there Woody?

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Ok if both hot and cold are turned on then your either looking at a bad water inlet valve assembly or even possibly a faulty electronic control board .

Thanks, I'll call for a repairman

And sorry for the delay ,this early in the morning I`m the only one one line and assisting more then one customer at a time!

Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Please remember to rate me today!

But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.