Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The water dispenser in the door has spring a leak. we used…

Customer Question
The water dispenser in...

The water dispenser in the door has spring a leak. we used the "lock out" function to turn off the water, but the leak is still dripping from the spout

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A very slight leak for a couple of days, but just about 4 hours ago it started leaking more - about 1 cup every 20 minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I have a call in to a local Kitchen Aid service person that we have used before and like. But it will be about 12 hours before he can get out here. And overnight the amount on water could be considerable. I just want to know hot to turn off the water for now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started
John, Home Appliance Technician