Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a double door samsung regrigerator sorry I'm not

Customer Question
I have a double...

I have a double door samsung regrigerator sorry I'm not finish yet

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My refrigerator, freezer part works well, but the refrigerator side is not cooling all my food is getting spoil because of that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model RS265TDRS side by side i not sure. if it is something i can do i probably would

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Why the freezer works but the not the other part

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the freezer works and the refrigerator does not you need to remove the rear panel in the refrigerator section o check the evaporator in the refrigerator section. If the evaporator has not been defrosting it could be all iced over causing the cooling issue. If you can not take it apart you could just totally defrost the unit for 6-8 hours then plug it back in and see if it all cools down again. If it does then it may work fine or the problem could resurface thus indicating a defrost issue. Since you are not getting any error codes you likely have a defrost issue or possibly the unit could be low on freon, but the only way to tell anything would be to remove the back panel and check the evaporator or defrost it and let it run after that and see.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

can you tell me where the evaporator is inside the refrigerator, i don't see anything.
i will have to follow tomorrow, unfortunately i decided to do this a little bit too late. i need time to do this, i will put my rating tomorrow when we finish. so fay you have give me a good idea to what to look for, thank i will check in tomorrow

ok thanks