Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dryer comes on for about 3 to 5 mins then shut. Its about…

Customer Question
My dryer comes on...

My dryer comes on for about 3 to 5 mins then shut

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its about 2yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Samsung steam moisture sensor

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If its easy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DOes it do it no matter what cycle you have it on?

no it doesnt

Ok do you have the model number off the unit and is it heating?

I can't tell if it's heating...it isn't on long enough
dv48h7400ew a2

Does the display go to 1 then shut off or does it still show the time?

still shows time

Can you restart it right away?