Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have on my infinity dryer Code E61 Model FASE7021NWO it runs…

Customer Question
Have on my...

Have on my infinity dryer Code E61 Model FASE7021NWO it runs for two minutes and strarts flashing Code

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2012 Frigidaire Infinity Model FASE7021NWO

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO I need to kn ow what Code 61 is it runs for 2-3 minutes and starts flashing E61 and will not continue to dry

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I just want to know what Code 61 means

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

E61 is a stuck relay on the main control board. This is the board under the top panel of the dryer against the left side wall. You'll need to order and replace this board to fix the issue. The part is typically about $150 depending on the exact model. You can try to unplug the dryer for 5 minutes and see if the board will reset but if not then you just need to replace it. I'm very sorry about the bad news. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model since you gave me the model number already.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?