Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My water lever. Pressure switch Seems to be working alright…

Customer Question
My water lever. Pressure switch...
My water lever. Pressure switch Seems to be working alright according to an appliance store. Any other ideas on why it won't power off or spin? The cycle drained the water but won't do anything else but make noise.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?