Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a Bosch dishwasher, about 5 yrs old or less, in the…

Customer Question
I own a Bosch...

I own a Bosch dishwasher, about 5 yrs old or less, in the last year it has developed a high pitch whine that is very disturbing, what can be done.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it is less than 4 yrs old, model # she43p06uc/56

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well it depends on what it is, I am a home improvement person so I may be able to, I do install dishwashers.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it is just a noise problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is an issue with the main wash motor impeller. The impeller would go bad or start to rub the side housing causing that buzzing noise the whole cycle. You need to have the main wash motor replaced to correct that issue. Bosch had some issues with them and it does happen often. Here is a link to the part you need to fix it...CLICK HERE, that unit however is older than you think around 8-10 years old by that model....however it is a very good unit and I would fix it.

All that I ask is please use the FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a *****5 STAR rating***** before leaving.....otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Also this does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!