Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Power to new dryer but unit will not turn on. It is a brand…

Customer Question
Power to new dryer...

Power to new dryer but unit will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It is a brand new unit, just arrived and is he 2nd lone. Returned the first one thinking it was bad

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If poasible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Confirmed power to outlet. Confirmed power running through plug and is at dryer. Old dryer worked just on same outlet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?