Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you find Part Number: AP2127068 for Model TGF657BFWF, 2…

Customer Question
Can you find Part...

Can you find Part Number: AP2127068 for Model TGF657BFWF

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a repair man if I can get the part.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I just need this oven control part so I can turn on my oven. The rest of the range works fine.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Part Number: AP2127068 for Model TGF657BFWF

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
And AP2127068 is NOT a Frigidaire part number what is the Frigidaire part number or the part name that your looking for?

This is not for GE. This is for a Tappan range. I gave the model no, twice already: TGF657BFWF. Just let me know if you can find this part. It may be under Frigedaire.

could the manufactures part number be###-##-#### the digital clock control board for the oven ?

For the third time: Part Number: AP2127068
Made by: Frigidaire
Model no. TGF657BFWF
frigidaire-clock-318010300-ap2127068

the number of AP2127068 IS NOT the manufactures part number that is Appliance parts pros part number NOT the manufactures number .

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/questions-for-frigidaire-clock-318010300-ap2127068.html

The part is no longer available from the manufacture .

By law the appliance manufacture only has to supply replacement parts for 7 years .

After that time most manufactures have all none sold parts returned to them and those returned are scraped and or recycled.

THe part is no longer available BUT if you have the control board removed and sent away there are companies that will rebuild the control and give you an even better warranty that what the manufacture does.

Can you give me the name of this company that will rebuild the part?

Here is a link to the company that I use for my own Appliance repair service company and I have already loaded your part number into the link.

http://www.fixyourboard.com/boards/318010300.html

If you have any questions just reply back to me.

Thank you. Is###-##-####the manufacturer's part number?

Yes that is correct !

I'm not finished. I'm waiting for a reply to my last question.
Okay. Now I see the answer. Thank you.

no problem Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.